Bring spirituality home with this visually appealing, handmade traditional diya curated out of good-quality brass. This traditional diya is mainly used as a source of light which signifies good luck, purity, and power. This enchanting leaf-shaped decor piece is deep enough to add an adequate amount of oil or ghee to lit the wick. To delineate the gorgeous look, this intricately carved brass diya is placed on a base which features fine detailing of Indian traditional designs. Unlike the diyas made from soil or clay, this traditional diya has sharp edges and is sturdy, long lasting, and easy to maintain. This diya is also a perfect gift for your relatives on any festive occasion.
Dimension- 11.5x13x8 cms
Weight- 1005 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.