Sacred khanda is one of the important symbols in Sikhism. It is generally known as the Sikh coat of arms also called ‘Khalsa Crest’. This pendant in the same holy symbol is what will add to your personality and depict your belief in a certain way. Made of metal alloy, it doesn’t wear or tear off easily. There is no need to take extra care of the pendant as it’s easy to use.
Approximate weight : 6 gms
Dimension (L X W ) : 31x2 cms (including black thread)
Material : Metal
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.